Trial is expire??

• 3 posts
    June 20, 2018 10:02 PM EDT

Hello everyone, i am new to installing the social engine and was running multiple problem installing it. For example the ion cube took me the whole day to fix it but i manage to do it. Now the only problem i have is that the license trial text that was attach to my email is expire although i literally just sign up 1 day ago. Please help me, i am a complete new to this.

• 6923 posts
    June 21, 2018 4:39 AM EDT

Please send us a ticket. In most cases this is due to the ioncube version not matching the PHP version on the server. 

• 3 posts
    June 21, 2018 2:54 PM EDT
    Donna said:

Please send us a ticket. In most cases this is due to the ioncube version not matching the PHP version on the server. 

Thank you! I sent a ticket, hopefully i can get it to work so i can try it out.

• 629 posts
    June 28, 2018 2:59 AM EDT

Did it work for you?

• 3 posts
    June 28, 2018 4:47 PM EDT
    Elshara Silverheart said:

Did it work for you?

yes, with the help of the dev; i was able to make it work.

• gs
    • 857 posts
    June 28, 2018 5:13 PM EDT

@John

Welcome - hopefully you'll stay around after your trial ends and purchase SE PHP.  Great product, great support, lots of helpful people here, and some fantastic Experts that offer lots of very useful products/Plugins/Themes to enhance your site and quite possibly provide exactly what you need (or very close to it - and then customize what's remaining).