I cannot login to my admin panel

• 39 posts
    August 7, 2018 5:39 AM EDT

I tried to create a member profile and level mapping yesterday, since then i cannot login to the admin panel i get this error message whenever i tried to login i get this error message "

Page Not Found
    The page you have attempted to access could not be found.
    Go Back" 

my website: www.payvalue.ng

• 6923 posts
    August 7, 2018 6:29 AM EDT

What member level were you mapping? Did you install any plugins that could be causing an issue? What version of SEPHP are you using? Are you sure the server meets the requirements? Perhaps mod_rewrite is not working so the admin login url would be a bit different.

• 39 posts
    August 7, 2018 6:49 AM EDT

It the custom member level i created i tried to mapped, i am using version 4.10.3p1, yes my server meets the requirement I have been using it for like 3 months now without any glitch.

• 39 posts
    August 7, 2018 7:13 AM EDT
    Donna said:

What member level were you mapping? Did you install any plugins that could be causing an issue? What version of SEPHP are you using? Are you sure the server meets the requirements? Perhaps mod_rewrite is not working so the admin login url would be a bit different.

if the mod_rewrite is not working what is the solution and which url can i use to login to admin panel? Thanks

• 39 posts
    August 7, 2018 9:35 AM EDT

Thanks i have fixed it the profile mapping changed my level to the custom i level created, i use the superadmin account level to upgrade my level