Blog creation vs Group creation page formate

• 68 posts
    September 18, 2018 5:19 AM EDT

hey social engine,

i am facing this type of issue basically its not a error but its CSS formation that i need to know from your side,

i have a attached a image for better understanding so you can help me out,

images from your official demo website

Regards

• 6923 posts
    September 18, 2018 5:48 AM EDT

Blogs are different from groups though.  A blog has a full text area in order to write the blog content. A group has just basic things and a basic text input for the description. I guess if you want to change yours, you can look in inspect element and change the css in the theme.css file.

• 68 posts
    September 18, 2018 9:00 AM EDT

hey,

thanks for respond me,

i have tried my level best but cannot found the css code, can you please me to trace this thing because i found the same thing in both case as style - form-wrapper and form-lable

Regards

This post was edited by emi brown at September 18, 2018 9:06 AM EDT
    • 6923 posts
    September 18, 2018 12:11 PM EDT

This is the basics of it and I hope it helps get you on your way to doing what you want. You always need to state the page something is on if you want to control css for a specific page. I changed the float from none to left in the below. You'll need to style it better but with this example you should be able to change it all how you want it with the other similar codes. laughing

#blogs_create div.form-label { float: left; }

• 68 posts
    September 19, 2018 10:12 AM EDT

Hey, thanks for reply to me. yes, this thing is work for me as code is

#blogs_create div.form-label { float: left; text-align: right; margin: 0px; padding: 4px 15px 0px 2px; }

this code is pasted in line : 10 at main.css file , URL is : /.../application/modules/Blog/externals/styles/main.css

well, i need to add label for text mce container as, image display to it because : /.../application/modules/Blog/Form/Create.php 

line : 83,

$this->addElement('TinyMce', 'body', array( 'disableLoadDefaultDecorators' => true, 'required' => true, 'allowEmpty' => false, 'decorators' => array( 'ViewHelper' ), 'editorOptions' => $editorOptions, 'filters' => array( new Engine_Filter_Censor(), new Engine_Filter_Html(array('AllowedTags' => $allowedHtml))), )); to: $this->addElement('TinyMce', 'body', array( 'label' => 'Compose Blog', 'disableLoadDefaultDecorators' => true, 'required' => true, 'allowEmpty' => false, 'decorators' => array( 'ViewHelper' ), 'editorOptions' => $editorOptions, 'filters' => array( new Engine_Filter_Censor(), new Engine_Filter_Html(array('AllowedTags' => $allowedHtml))), ));

is not working

image attached